- Made eleventy billion phone calls to terminate my electricity/cable/gas.
- Submitted more paperwork for my new job.
- Cleaned out my desk at the graduate student office.
- Submitted my letter of resignation from the program.
- Paid the deposit and application fee for my Chicago apartment with the future coolest roomie ever.
- Went home and made eight dozen cookies, drank Earl Grey tea, and finished my last assignment ever.
The secretary at of my department said, “You have looked gloomy all semester, but today you are absolutely glowing. I am so happy for you.”
My advisor, who hasn’t really been my favorite person ever, showed legitimate interest in when I will be starting my job, and what I will be doing.
My studio apartment smells like sugar cookies and joy.